Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Me

I have lots of friends but few really knew Me..Don't judge me, co'z I'm not a book or even a judge( lolz) .Seriously speaking, You will only understand where I am coming from if you have spend time with me ( physically or even talking with me). I have moods, sometimes too moody.. I easily get angry at times. I even had tantrums though I'm 30..( who cares? hahaha).I'm very sensitive, ouch! I hate arrogant, boastful and over confident people.I dont like people who do not have the courtesy to reply back. I hate waiting for too long coz I don't do that either.I hate traffic, I don't like crowded places, and I hate so much noise co'z I have migraine..hahahaI'm jealous at times but I never envy. I can be naughty too.. I’m always misunderstood I’m not snob, I’m just shy at first sight…I’m bossy sometimes but in a very approachable manner. I don’t drink and never smoke but people around me can do so. It’s ok. It’s your choice and mine as well. No big deal! Sometimes my promises are made to be broken ( sorry human being) When I’m so angry, I cried a lot. I said bad things though sometimes I didn’t mean it. .Im a good adviser but not with my own problems. So weak when it comes to it. Suicidal sometimes hahah..good Im still alive...I can hold on my temper but not at all times. Sometimes I really show it..take it or leave it…I’m not perfect.I may not be your ideal friend. But I am a good friend. ( you try!) on the other side, I’m a very sweet and thoughtful person. (ask them) I’m protective & if my friend got hurt, huh…get ready…! I can be your shoulder to cry on. I will listen with you all day long , rest assured you’re listening too, coz there are people who just keep on talking and never listen..,the hell with them.. I met 2 girls like that..blah blah blah…can you imagine your listening only, and your not allowed to talk? If you talk, she will never understand coz she is not listening…hahaha…hang up! The nerve with the bitch….I easily forgive and forget ( but not totally forget, it takes month) I say sorry if I hurted or offended others so I expect sorry too to those who hurts me. If not, hmmm.. I’m a drama queen, I have lots of burdens and worries about life. I’m also a comedienne , I love to laugh so hard, with tears while laughing.. yeah crazy at times. Whose not? But I’m not an action star, I’m afraid to get hurt physically, just do it by words.. I'm a BLOG person. I love to write. That's my passion. It's a relief for me. Don't read my blogs so you wont get affected. You will never like me, when I’m so angry…hahaha …Gimme atleast 2 hours before you talk to me after we argue and I can say I’m perfectly fine. I hate B.I ( Bad influence)I smiled a lot but deep inside I cried too much...( I always say keep smiling, but my heart is aching ) I'm a loner sometimes but I'd love to be with friends.You can share with me all your secret . It’s safe.. I can tell you mine. I prayed a lot.. I love GOD. I give my trust easily even we just met once. That’s my problem. Do not hurt my family, I will kill you..I love my Mom the most……My first heartache was when my first love / bf died when I was 20….huh..can’t believed I had survived. I was 27 when I lost my Dad…most painful……and never get over the feelings yet. I love kids though I don't have one. that's my frustation in life. never do it as a joke. To sum up, I have lots of imperfection……It’s up to you now. Be my friends or be my Enemies.Love Me or Hate Me. Or do not exist…..yeah… but never judge me……….

No comments:

Post a Comment