Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Dearest Mommy

MY MOTHER……….
♥♥♥happy mother’s day MOMMY♥♥♥
My Mom is my best friend..I tell her my secrets, I share her all my happiness and she knows all the pain & heart aches I’ve been through…She is my mentor and never been my detractor….She is my number 1 fan and supporter co’z for her I am the most beautiful daughter in this world, inspite off and despite off.& she is the only one I fully trust in this world that full of lies….
She may not be perfect…but she is the best MOM for me…We may argue at times, I may not told her everyday that I love her but GOD knows how thankful I am for having a Mother like her.
Mommy, sorry for all my shortcomings!for raising voice sometimes !For arguing with you !I’m not a perfect daughter !but I LOVE YOU SO MUCH………


thank you for being my MOM for almost 30 years now.
I may not be a MOTHER yet but surely I will be a good MOM co’z YOU taught me & show me how….iloveyousomuchhhhh..
thank you my dearest MOMMY HELEN….i ♥ love ♥ you ♥ so ♥ much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment